Deciding when to take your forex live is one of the hardest choices you will ever make. Are you ready? What if you lose all your money? Should you keep practicing another year or take the chance? Hopefully, these 6 tips will help you come to a smart choice. 1. Pick Your Strategy Jack of all trades, or master of one? Take sports as an example, how many people can be great at more than [...]
- 3-Bar Exit Strategy – Trade Exits
- NZDUSD Cross Is Approaching A 6-Month Trend Line
- Benefits of Keeping a Trading Journal
- Call Levels App for iPhone – Android
- AUDUSD is Testing a Support Zone at 0.76700 – Best Trade This Week
- Patience Is A Virtue – Was It Worth The Wait?
- Metatrader 4 Issue – Resets My Currency Pairs
- Resistance And Support Zones – Where Do You Place Them?
- Guest Post Requests
- USDCAD Coming Down To Meet An Uptrend At 1.3100 – Will You Trade It?
- Forex Lesson From Tom Brady And The Patriots
- 6 Essential Steps To Master Before Trading Forex Live
- How to Use Currency Pairs to Your Advantage
- How to Find the Best Forex Mentor
- Trade Idea – USD JPY Prints Strong Bullish Candle
- AUD USD – Testing Resistance
- Trade Idea – NZD USD – 02-17-2016
- Trade Idea – NZD USD – 02-12-2016
- Trade Idea – EUR USD – 01-29-2016
- 3 Forex Market Hours Questions You Need to Consider